couch

couch

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Cheap but nice stuff for the holidays and some portable games you will actually play


Here's a few nice and good value things I will be taking on my Summer holidays -

these cute and funny Dodsworth books,


In it we will be packing Sleeping Queens, which I sort of hate, but only because I have played it so many times. Its just an excellent games for both four year olds and ten years olds, twelve year olds and reluctant adults. How many of those are there? And this card holder is really useful for small hands. Really, genuinely useful. 

Spot it is called Dobble in Europe, (I got our one in the States.) Its very clever, and again great for both older and younger kids. Portable and fantastic. Another one I love/hate.

I've ordered this activity book for my four year old and if I had seen it on time, would have got this Taro Gomi one too.

Any anyone who likes the current Mango cotton, boho -ish look, theres this dress and this peasanty blouse. Incredibly cheap but nice! I got the size eight in both and they are very, very roomy. Easily good for at least size tens too.

And lastly, this cross body bag,
half price, sold out online but worth looking in the shops for. Its nice quality and a very handy size.

No comments:

Post a Comment