couch

couch

Sunday 26 January 2014

Stuff from Christmas that worked out: Klutz Spiral Draw and good deal on Melissa and Doug reusable sticker pad

I was going to say this is a good one to have on hand for birthday presents. It can be for a boy or a girl, looks reasonably sized when wrapped and is clearly not cheap crap, but when I checked the price on Amazon and Book Depository it had gone up quite a lot since I bought ours before Christmas. I paid around £8.50 but its now around the £12.00 mark. Worth keeping an eye on though, as the prices do change a fair bit on these sites.

Anyway, it turned out to be the cheapest way I could get spirograph stuff, the original being way more expensive. It works too - very easy to use and everyone in the house queued up for a turn. I'd definitely recommend it for ages six to ten.

Another deal available for for birthday presents, this time for younger kids is the Melissa and Doug Reusable Sticker Pad: Habitats. Its a good size, costs only €3.65 and like most Melissa and Doug products, is nice quality and well designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment